Check with Ludlam Funeral Home about which type of funeral services and products the funeral home, mortuary or memorial chapel provide at their Iuka, Mississippi location.
Contact the Ludlam Funeral Home Funeral Director to ensure the services they provide match your personal needs. Call the Funeral Director at (662) 423-5800.
If there is a religious preference, make sure that Ludlam Funeral Home can accommodate your religious practices before, during and after the funeral ceremony and at any graveside service.
(Alexis Soloski) ‘Drop Dead Perfect’ (in previews; opens on Sunday) As one of the original stars of Charles Ludlam’s “The Mystery of Irma ... in this concert-cum-solo-play by Lanie Robertson. Ms. McDonald’s terrific performance moves beyond ... (New York Times)
Acorn Theater at Theater Row, 410 West 42nd Street, Clinton, 212-239-6200, theatrerow.org. (Alexis Soloski) ‘Drop Dead Perfect’ (previews begin on Tuesday; opens on July 20) As one of the original stars of Charles Ludlam’s “The Mystery of Irma Vep ... (New York Times)
IUKA, Miss. (AP) — A North Carolina group is calling on local residents to press Mississippi regulators to hold a hearing on what it believes is health risks connected to a silicon metal plant under construction in Tishomingo County. WTVA-TV in Tupelo ... (Gainesville Sun)
BREDL will hold the meeting Saturday at 10 a.m. at the Homestead Restaurant in Iuka. Rima Holdings USA Inc. owns 80 percent of Mississippi Silicon. It's an affiliate of Rima Industrial SA in Brazil, a metals and casting firm. The other 20 percent is owned ... (Gainesville Sun)
MetroCast Mississippi is a subsidiary of Harron Communications of Frazer, Pennsylvania. It serves customers in a territory including Oxford, Kosciusko, Starkville, Carthage, Holly Springs, Philadelphia, Booneville, Raleigh, Iuka, Louisville, Houston ... (The Ledger)
I've had a couple of close friends that have lost their mothers in the past few years. We've had many long talks about the loss they feel. What will I do without my cheerleader? Who do I talk to when I struggle with my rebellious child? How can I bring a new child into this world without my mom to s...
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. From an Irish headstone" ? Richard Puz, The Carolinian Grief is a deeply personal experience that cannot be conscribed by any other person. Each person experiences the heartache of losing a loved one differently and...