Send funeral flowers to a funeral home in Mena, Arkansas. Beautiful sympathy flowers delivered by local florists to any Mena, Arkansas funeral service.
Bob was born December 14, 1928, in Wichita, Kansas, to Homer and Mary Gardner Scott. Burial will be at Pinecrest Cemetery in Mena, Arkansas, on Monday, February 20, at 1 pm. A memorial service will be held at Saint Patrick's Episcopal Church in Broken ... (Tulsa World)
9, 2016, at Arkansas Hospice River Valley Home in Russellville ... J.T. Henry, Wendy Anderson of Dover; four sisters, Patti Heard (Jim) of Mena, Nita Depriest (Dennis) of Cove, Bonnie Leach of Ore., Sherry Copeland (Wes) of Mena; three brothers, Jack ... (The Courier Online)
Vickie R. Morrison, 51, of Mena, Ark. Born: December 8, 1961 Passed: March 12, 2013. Survivors: husband: David, sons: Matthew, Andrew, Shawn, Lee also Brother: Doug Meriwether, and sister; Charise ... (Arkansas Online)
Virgil Leon Smith, much loved husband, father, grandfather, friend, and neighbor, died peacefully at home Saturday, February 4, 2017, in Mena, Arkansas, at the age of 86 years. He was born on April 4, 1930, in... (legacy.com)
Observer's Notes For This Date-Overcast, Overcast and 39° at 7am observation time. Sunday patchy fog early, then a 20% chance of rain, high 59° for Mena, Arkansas. Sunday night 40% chance of showers and down to 52°. Monday 40% chance of showers and 69°. (www.facebook.com)
"Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles."- Confucius, The Analects When someone you love loses a loved one, your first instinct is to comfort. Follow that instinct. If you are sincere, your heartfelt words and expressions of love are always welcome. There are a few suggestions I woul...
I've had a couple of close friends that have lost their mothers in the past few years. We've had many long talks about the loss they feel. What will I do without my cheerleader? Who do I talk to when I struggle with my rebellious child? How can I bring a new child into this world without my mom to s...